I am one week down and still haven't a clue what to do.
There is so much to learn. I feel like the figurative firehose we all drink from occasionally has a diameter of about twelve inches and a flow rate of 10000 gallons a second.
It's a little overwhelming all of it, but I'm already learning some of my problem children.
(Lord help me if I don't have problem children everywhere i go)
Even the silly girl who hasn't a clue what's going on can see when these boneheads are messing up and how simple it is to fix.
Trying to keep quiet a bit until i get a better grasp of what everyone is supposed to be doing.
So...soccer is tonight.
That would be wonderful if 1. I had any of my gear here and 2. I hadn't just anhilated myself at squadron PT. And bring on the pretty...
i've never been one of those girls who glistens when they workout. I've played soccer since I was four, and I am pretty sure I've looked like death warmed over every time i exert myself...in a sports related fashion ;).
Couple that with the lovely Texas heat and sun.= P. R. E. T. T. Y.
My pastey white limbs haven't seen sun like this in a VERY long time.
and my shorts...
damn it if they don't go stickin' in places they most definitely should not be.
overall a decent PT session though. I just have to remember sunscreen and shades next time.
I am still considering going to play soccer...i love it so much.
not many other times i feel so free.
later...
No comments:
Post a Comment