Everwanting a place in this world to call my own. Blue skies gray. Chasing the day and praying for a miracle. Love lost and love found. whirled around.
8.20.2012
everything is nothing
Five years of firsts
and starting over
My life changed forever the day you went away.
Why is it still so hard to get you out of my brain?
I can't seem to get you out of my head lately, and I really don't want you there.
I wonder though, is it the same for you?
If you go there
If you hear that
If you think and suddenly I am there.
Letting go was so so difficult
you kept me just out of reach, but not so far that i couldn't feel
You changed my life in so many amazing ways.
I was a ghost before meeting you
and sometimes I feel that way again, now that we are through.
I don't want you anymore, but there are still things I cannot do or places I cannot go
because
my thoughts turn to you...
they turn to you too often
we've moved on, both of us now.
But I can't help but wonder if you wonder, like I wonder
Do you remember all of the things that you and I did first?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment